Information collected / Personal Data
London Furniture Avenue Ltd aims to satisfy customer’s needs and tries to bring the best service possible. In order to meet this criteria we might collect some information during your visit to our web site. The personal data provided by you includes:
Names and Addresses; E-mail addresses; Phone numbers; Date Of Birth; Payment Card Information – these will be required during your registration process or during purchase of goods or services. The Payment Card information is held by certified third party and protected by Data protection act.
The Data is also collected when you contact us with enquiry or communicate with us as well as from general public sources available to all members of public. The Data is also supplied by you at the time of purchase when you provide delivery address (es) for the orders and any other contact / personal information required to fulfil your order to the best satisfaction. We will also hold information such as log in and password associated with your account on our web site. We may collect customer lists from third parties (only if customers indicated agreement with the company to share their information to another party which may be of customers’ interest and customer indicated to the company they are happy to receive offers / e-mails from third party companies). We are sure that information sent out by us via e-mail is good experience of something new and potential wider knowledge about new goods available in the market, however if you do not wish to hear from us please do not hesitate to e-mail us and we will not be disturbing you again. Customer has right to opt out each time we send out e-mails, offers, send any information about our products or services by simply e-mailing our customer care team: email@example.com . We and our third party providers may collect information even if you do not register with us by taking into the account the pages / products that were viewed by you, clicks or other information which is monitored during your visit to our web site. We may also collect your details from subscriptions or feedback left on our web site or any other promotion which is available on the web site.
We treat all your personal information Confidential and reserve the right to disclose the information only in circumstances set out in our “Disclosure of private information to Third Parties”.
We will keep your personal information safely and only use it for improvement of our service. This includes:
* Identification of accounts / services / products and further improvements of accounts and services provided.
* Sharing this information with our third parties only when they are hired to improve the web site / marketing strategy / develop further services to offer for our customers. The target of sharing this information with our third parties is to improve our service.
* Information will be used to process orders
* Web site improvement and navigation
* It will be used for promotions, e-mails (unless you have asked us not to receive any information from us), newsletters, surveys, notifications. By visiting our web site www.londonfurnitureavenue.co.uk or .com you agree that we have the right to contact you either by e-mail, telephone or in writing and you will not consider this as breaching of your rights under Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulations 2003.
* Cary out marketing analysis
* To prevent or detect fraud or any fraudulent information used
Disclosure of private information to Third Parties
We will treat your personal information confidential, but we do have right to disclose the information to Third Parties in certain circumstances.
* If we employ third party companies / individuals to carry out certain work on our behalf.
* To carry out certain fraud prevention checks / if false information is provided to us we will record this and may share it with another suitable organisations for further prevention.
* To protect safety, property and other rights – information may be released
* We can disclose information for investigations / suspected illegal activities / legal or regulatory requirements and also if we are requested to provide private information by police and other government authority.
Protecting Personal Data and information
London Furniture Avenue Ltd uses different measures to protect personal data and information of our customers and visitors. We make sure that your data and information is protected and secured via The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and is supplied by our third party company. All transactions and card holder information is secured safely by them.
We may ask for proof of identity before we provide any personal information to you as part of our security measures.
We do not accept any responsibility for the loss of data or any unauthorised access to your personal information during e-mailing or Internet usage.
A cookie, also known as web cookie, or browser cookie, is usually a small piece of information sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. When user browses this website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity.
* “London Furniture Avenue” and “we/us/our” means London Furniture Avenue Limited with registered office in London. To see full contact details please click here.
* “You/Buyer/User” means a user of the website.
* “Personal Information / Data” means any Personal Information Data that we may hold about you from time to time at certain stage.
* “Product” means a product / item displayed for sale / available to purchase on our website;
* “United Kingdom” means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
* “Website” means the website located at www.londonfurnitureavenue.co.uk or com or any subsequent URL which may replace it or used with it.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section which is situated at the bottom of the web site or simply click here.
The policy was last updated on 10/06/2017
By using the web site: www.londonfurnitureavenue.co.uk or com you consent to our site.
You may contact us by our online enquiry form in Contact us link at the bottom of the web site. Alternatively, please click here to contact us directly.